1. The loopback test is using 1 PC to test the USR Product.You can send the data with ethernet and receive with serial port. And you also can send data with serial port and receive with ethernet.
2. Please link your Ethernet cable, 5V adapter and serial wire to your TCP M4 series module.
3. Before you start to test, you should disable your wireless network connection and turn off firewall in your PC.
4. Setup the IP address of your PC, we setup it as 192.168.0.201. It should be in same Network segment with USR-TCP232-410(default IP address 192.168.0.7), the subnet mask we use 255.255.255.0.
5. Open the software USR-TCP232-M4,E45-V184.108.40.206.exe
6. Click the search the device. You can find your device in device list.
7. Choose the RS485 page, you can configure the device in second block. After you configure the module, you should saveÂ the configure.
8. Open the test software, USR-TCP232-TEST.
9. Configure the test software, in com port side, you should configure the baud rate and so on, in network side you should configure the protocol IP and port. After you configure the setting , you can open the com port and connect to the device.
10. You can send the data both side.