1. Check the power supply. It is recommended to use the standard 12V / 1A power adapter provided by our company.
2. Check if the network port indicator is on.
3. The WAN port of the industrial router is connected to the LAN port of the superior router. Do not connect the wrong network port.
1. Make sure the AP Client function is enabled. The SSID and password of the AP to be connected are set correctly.
2. Make sure this AP SSID can be searched in the list.
3. Check whether the LAN port of the superior router to be connected is enabled with the DHCP function.
4. Make sure that the LAN IP address segment of the superior router cannot be on the same segment as the LAN port of the G806.
Whether the firewall of the industrial router to which G806 needs to connect restricts external network access.