S1210P | 10-Port gigabit PoE switch SFP Gigabit optical port, Energy-efficient Ethernet, One-click VLAN S1210P is a 8-port gigabit PoE switch with the extra 1 gigabit Eth port and 1 SFP optical port for uplink. The 8 Eth ports support POE output and comply with IEEE 802.3af/at standard. The PoE output power based on port can be up to 30W and can be up to 120W based on device. All the ports support wire-speed forwarding with the rate up to 1000M and Auto MDI/MDIX and rate auto-negotiation. The plug-and-play product requires no configuring. Its casing is made of frosted iron and meets the requirements of wide temperature range operating and is pressure-resistant, wear-resistant and explosion-proof.
- Complies with IEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3az, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af/at standards
- Flow control - IEEE802.3x standard under full duplex, Back-pressure standard half duplex
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Wire-speed forwarding
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
- UTP ports support auto-negotiation and auto-adjusting the transmission mode&rate
- Support MAC address self-learning (address table 4k)
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Dynamic LED indicators provide simple working status and troubleshooting prompts
- Supports QOS of WRR algorithm
- Supports BPDU(Spanning Tree Protocol) Frame and EAPOL
Dual uplink ports Supports uplink through the gigabit Eth port and SFP gigabit optical port for different network environments.
Wire-speed forwarding All Eth ports support wire-speed forwarding -- frame length of 64~1518
Supports Auto MDI/MDIX All the ports support Auto MDI/MDIX and rate auto-negotiation, simplifying network setup and maintenance.
VLAN isolation can be turned on with just one click, preventing loops and effectively solving network congestion caused by broadcast storms.
Complies with IEEE802.3az standard Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet to reduce energy consumption at both ends of the network when Internet or ethernet activities are idle.
2 installation methods Supports wall-mounted and desktop installation methods for different environments.
Built-in electrostatic&lightning protection The built-in protection design can protect the device to provide long-term services in complex electrical environments.