There are no special requirements for the installation of industrial routers and you can place them on walls or tables wherever there is space. But to make sure the best performance of an industrial router, it’s best to choose a suitable place. The installation of industrial wireless routers should meet the following requirements:
1. Set industrial routers on a level place, as high and centered as possible.
2. Try to remain the antenna upright.
3. Do not place industrial 4G routers in damp places.
4. Don’t put industrial routers in the corner for better signal reception.
5. The industrial router shall keep away from the interference source, such as metal partition, high power electrical appliances.
Establish a connection
Before connecting the industrial router, first make sure that the power of the industrial router, Ethernet and other equipment has been connected. Then follow these steps to configure it:
Connect the PC’s network cable to the LAN port of the industrial LTE router.
Connect cellular Modem to the WAN port of industrial LTE router.
Plug in the power supply.
Turn on the industrial router and computer.
Connect the power supply (including industrial router, hub, switch, modem, computer) and the industrial full network router will start up by itself.
After plugged in, the device will complete the startup process within 30 seconds.
This process completes automatically without user intervention.
The sys led lighting will continue to flicker after startup.
1. If the industrial router has been connected to the cellular modem, the WAN port indicator should be on. If the indicator flashes, it means that the industrial router is sending and receiving data.
2: if the industrial router has been connected to a computer, its LAN port indicator light should be on, if the indicator light flashes, it means that the network is active.