In the current actual operation, charging pile suppliers and operators are facing problems such as diversity of terminals, scattered locations, and high operation and maintenance costs. At the same time, due to the scattered location and large number of charging facilities, in order to ensure user experience and operational efficiency, it is necessary to provide services such as charging navigation, status query, real-time monitoring, charging reservation, and fee settlement. To provide these services, it is necessary to interconnect these charging facilities and build charging intelligent service platform.
The specific requirements for charging pile (station) networking are as follows:
● Charging piles(stations) sites require simple installation and easy expansion of networking equipment. GPRS/3G/4G mode is used for sites that do not have wired communication conditions.
● Charging piles are often exposed outdoors, and the on-site environment is complex. All networking equipment is required to be industrial-grade products.
● Important sites need to be designed with redundant links, and networking equipment needs to support wired and wireless backup;
● Charging piles are scattered and numerous, so networking equipment must support remote centralized monitoring and batch management.
According to the demand for charging pile interconnection, USR IOT has launched multiple charging pile intelligent networking schemes with the years of Internet + experience,assisting charging pile manufacturers, charging pile operators, and service providers to realize charging pile operation and management.
4G LTE Modem For Decentralized Charging Piles
For the decentralized charging piles in residential areas and parking lots, LTE CAT 1 / CAT 4 Serial to 4G modem of the industrial wireless data terminal of USR IOT is widely used for networking connection. The charging pile control board is connected to cellular modem through RS232 or RS485 ports. The wireless cellular modem automatically dials up the network through GPRS/3G/4G network of operators, and build connection with monitoring operation center of charging operation enterprise, so as to build a transparent channel between charging facilities and monitoring operation center.
USRT TTL: USR-LTE-7S1-E
For customers with independent development ability and low cost requirements, we can also provide embedded wireless data terminals to meet users' high cost performance requirements.
4G LTE router For Centralized or Group Charging Station
For public service fields such as public transport, rental business, logistics, and expressway charging infrastructure, the construction of centralized charging stations is generally the main method. The charging piles of the centralized charging station use Ethernet to form a local area network (if it is a group charging system, the entire system has a centralized collection and control unit), and then use the industrial router as a unified gateway to connect to the private network or the Internet, and finally establishes a connection to the monitoring operation center of the charging operation enterprise to realize the bidirectional transmission between charging facilities and the monitoring operation center.
GPS optional supported
(1) Through the transparent channel between charging pile and operation center built by 4G LTE router, on the one hand, the center can monitor the operation parameters of charging pile, such as voltage, current, electric quantity and power in real time. On the other hand, it can monitor the status of charging pile. If there are alarms or faults, it can be maintained in time.
(2) If the site has wired network conditions, the industrial router can be connected to the network in a wired manner. If the site does not have a specific wired network, you can choose the 3G/4G wireless network access method, which fully guarantees the flexibility of network access;
(3) For customers who have higher requirements for data security, you can also establish an IPSec VPN encrypted tunnel between the industrial router and the operation center firewall to fully ensure the security of data transmission;
(4) Automated fail-over/fail-back between Ethernet and cellular feature ensures all data to be sent to the management software timely
(5) The PUSR cloud can monitor the running status of the router, the generated traffic flow, and the signal coverage on site in real time, and can perform batch configuration or batch upgrade operations on the router
Embedded networking scheme
Each charging pile control board of the centralized charging station is embedded with an Ethernet module or a WiFi module to form a local area network, and then connects to the private network or the Internet through an industrial router as a unified gateway, and finally establishes a connection with the monitoring operation center of the charging operation enterprise to realize the bidirectional transmission between charging facilities and the monitoring operation center.
TTL: USR-K7, USR-TCP232-E2
Canbus Gateway For Centralized or Group Charging Station
At present, different charging methods use Ethernet as the core management network. Due to the real-time and security of CAN-bus, it has strong advantages in node control, the communication of charging control part is completed by CAN-bus.
The CANET200 developed by USR IOT can be used as the interface gateway between CAN bus and Ethernet to complete the communication network construction of intelligent charging piles, charging stations and switching stations.CANET200 integrates 2 CAN interfaces and 1 Ethernet interface, and comes with a TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use it to easily complete the interconnection of the CAN-bus network and the Ethernet network, and establish Ethernet and CAN-bus Two Layer network architecture, greatly expands the application range of CAN-bus network.
CAN bus: USR-CANET200